How much do you charge for translation services?
The cost of translation services depends on:
- the complexity of the project
- the language pair(s)
How can we save money and ensure quality on our translations?
In order to save money and ensure quality on translations:
- Be sure to send your project to us well in advance of your deadline. This will help ensure that someone is available to work on your translation.
- Make sure that your original document is in its final original form before submitting it to us in order to avoid changes. This also helps ensure quality and consistency.
- Please send your documents in Word format. If there is handwritten information, make sure that the copy is clear and legible.
- Be sure to share as much information as possible about your translation, such as who is the intended reader. What level of formality should be used? Is this for a someone in Spain or Mexico? We want to localize your message to your specific audience.